Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
what the hell is wrong?

It's like 03.28pm now and i just got back home not long. I know, it's the fucking holidays but it aint seems like it. I cant believe i actually stayed for dnt. I mean yea, but seriously, i did nothing much. Mr Chiam chased almost half the class home cos' we were sort of really late for his lesson and that's because previously we ended late for English. Yea, and half the class actually went to downtown to eat. So yea, all left at the same time and ended up late at the same time. Teacher was obviously really angry that he want us all OFF and he doesnt wanna see us. Oh yea, dont have to see, just let us do our stuffs will do. Somehow Chairman and Vice-chair went to talk to him and he finally allowed us to do our work but NOT IN THE WORKSHOP, like what the fuck? That guy's really has something wrong in his brain. Like what can we do without working in the studio? So yea, all of them left except for Weiyan, kk and i. Yea.. I dont know why did i stayed also. Perhaps because i'm heading off to China next week? so yea, we did a lil' of work and then left. See what i mean by "Teachers are unreasonable people"? Yea, he is one very good example. When he saw me in the workshop, he's like "Sherlyn.. i dont wanna see you." Oh yea, i dont wanna see him either! Seriously, i DETEST him. But he's my dnt teacher, seriously, i can do no shit so i have to live with it. It's like TEACHER? so what? They dont respect us, seriously, why should we respect them? I mean yea, we are humans, JUST LIKE THEM. so fuck it. Let's just drop that subject. Anyway, yea.. went home with Elijah. Seriously, it AIN'T the same. I dont know for what fucking reasons, it just AIN'T the same. argh. okay. forget it. i dont think it's the right mood for me to blog now. GONE for GOOD..............

With love, on Monday, June 05, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse